23 Apr Mango Guacamole
How could you possibly make guacamole taste any better? Add mango!
- 1 large, ripe mango, peeled, pitted, and coarsely chopped
- 1 large, ripe Haas avocado, halved, pitted, peeled, and coarsely chopped
- 3/4 c roughly chopped red onion
- 3 Tbsp seeded and minced jalapeño chili
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/3 c thinly sliced green onions, including green tops
- 1/2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 tsp Kosher or sea salt
1. In a food processor pulse mango, avocado, red onion, jalapeño, and garlic until creamy and finely textured but not pureed.
2. Transfer to a bowl and stir in green onions, lime juice, and salt. Taste and adjust seasoning.
3. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve immediately.